[Soot-list] anyone try soot (dava) on scala 2.8.x compiled code successfully?

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jan 7 02:40:23 EST 2011

Hi Craig.

To me the names look like names of anonymous inner classes. I agree
that javap should help de-mystify a few things. To me it looks like
this is not really Soot's mistake: it appears that these classes are
referenced. The question is just why the code does not fail then, if
the classes are not provided.

Eric