[Soot-list] anyone try soot (dava) on scala 2.8.x compiled code successfully?

Kishen Das kishen.das at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:01:26 EST 2011

We have been using Soot for last one year to work with Scala's java
byte-code without any issues.
Since Scala supports closures, there will be lot of anonymous classes that
are created on the fly.
Scalap or Javap does not show these anonymous classes.
We have created our own Scala reflection tool for this that can give more
information about all these inner anonymous classes.
In any case you should be able to see all the classes in the byte-code.

Kishen