[Soot-list] sorry, forgot to send to all

#DING SUN# DING0037 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Tue Jul 19 09:49:13 EDT 2011

Hi,Eric,

     Yes, it's actually is what you mentioned in soot: to verify the property of some object. But I may need more , like heuristics or build-in theories telling which kind of objects or properties need to checked.

     For example,  the software :Esc/java or Findbugs.  They are designed to automatically verify bugs in a java program. The bug list is predefined by heuristics, like null reference, out boundary exception, divide zero, etc.

     I'm wondering whether it is possible to do the similar things over paths.

Best Regards,

Ding Sun