[Soot-list] accepting a patch

Phil Pratt-Szeliga pcpratts at syr.edu
Sat Jun 11 12:05:48 EDT 2011

>>Please update the patch so that it applies to the Soot version in the
>>Subversion repository and post it to the list. We'll review it and
>>commit it.

Okay I will do that.  Thanks.

>>How is part (2) different from what a BodyTransformer does?

I do not change BodyTransformer.  The default packs run all the transformers on one class before going to the next class.  My pack that I will add runs all transformers in one pack before going on the the next class.  It's kind of like the difference between depth first and breadth first.

-Phil