[Soot-list] accepting a patch

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Jun 12 07:19:58 EDT 2011

> I do not change BodyTransformer.  The default packs run all the transformers on one class before going to the next class.  My pack that I will add runs all transformers in one pack before going on the the next class.  It's kind of like the difference between depth first and breadth first.

Reminds me of barrier passes in Polyglot. In Polyglot, a barrier pass
will not execute until all other classes were processed until the same
barrier pass as well.

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt