[Soot-list] Regarding Call Graph Construction.....

nishaanth nishaanth08 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:19:45 EST 2011

Hi,

I am from IIT Madras. I am in a group working on parallelization of soot
call graph construction phase. I read the soot code for call graph
construction .I am just using the dumbPointerAnalysis(CHATransormer) There
were certain modules which were not clear.

For example , what is the *cicg* datamember for in the
OnFlyCallGraphBuilder. How is the *build ()* working(Algorithm). i couldn't
find a proper documentation for this. Can someone care to explain this or
atleast provide links for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
S.Nishaanth,