[Soot-list] "Jimplification" time measurement

Társis Toledo tarsiswt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:06:53 EDT 2011

Yes I did. But it does not allow me to see how long it took for methods
individually. It seems I will some to insert some kind callback mechanism
into soot code in order to achieve my goal, which sounds inelegant and
unpractical.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but that may be the only way.

Thank you for your time.

Társis Wanderley Tolêdo
Computer Science MSc. Candidade at Federal University of Pernambuco