[Soot-list] "Jimplification" time measurement

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 15 12:12:24 EDT 2011

Hi again.

It sounds like you want to monitor the duration of calls to this method:

public interface MethodSource
{
    /** Returns a filled-out body for the given SootMethod. */
    public Body getBody(SootMethod m, String phaseName);
}

This interface has multiple implementations, depending on where Jimple
is produced from (.java files or .class files). It should be possible
to write, for instance, a small AspectJ aspect to do the
instrumentation.

Eric