[Soot-list] jasmin error

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 12 10:10:40 EDT 2011

Hello.

The problem is that the jasmin code contains this fragment:

.deprecated

.inner_class_attr
.inner_class_spec_attr "de/susebox/jtopas/TestTokenizerSpeed$TagInfo"
"de/susebox/jtopas/TestTokenizerSpeed" "TagInfo" protected .end
.inner_class_spec_attr
.end .inner_class_attr

According to the jasmin grammar, the .deprecated has to *follow* the
inner class attributes:

jas_file ::=
        source_spec
        class_spec
        super_spec
	    impls
	    class_attrs
        synth_attr
        inner_class_attr <-------
        encl_meth_attr
        class_depr_attr <-------
        class_sig_attr
        class_annotation_attr
        fields
        methods
    ;

Hence, changing the file to the following will make it parse:

.inner_class_attr
.inner_class_spec_attr "de/susebox/jtopas/TestTokenizerSpeed$TagInfo"
"de/susebox/jtopas/TestTokenizerSpeed" "TagInfo" protected .end
.inner_class_spec_attr
.end .inner_class_attr

.deprecated

The question is now, of course, what component generates this faulty
jasmin code. Is it generated with Soot?

Eric