[Soot-list] Who uses TamiFlex?

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 12 10:20:35 EDT 2011

This is an email to all users of TamiFlex.

As you may know, we will be presenting TamiFlex at ICSE 2011:
http://2011.icse-conferences.org/content/program-surfing-i

In my talk I would like to mention, if possible, what people are using
TamiFlex already, and to enhance what kind of static analysis. If you
are using TamiFlex then we would greatly appreciate if you could email
me with the following information:

- Your name(s) and institution(s) (just write "anonymous" if you
desire your name not to be mentioned in my talk)
- Briefly, the kind of static analysis you are developing. Do you use
Soot? If not, what else?
- Do you also do static code *transformations* and then use the play-in agent?
- Any other interesting story on TamiFlex you may want to share.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt