[Soot-list] PLDI tutorial on a new compiler framework for MATLAB

Laurie Hendren hendren at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu May 12 11:32:12 EDT 2011

Dear Soot and abc users,

We would like announce that the McGill Sable group is giving a tutorial
at PLDI on our new McLab framework for MATLAB.

MATLAB is a increasingly important language, used by millions of
scientists and engineers, and there are many opportunities to research
at the language, compiler and virtual machine levels.   The McLab
framework is intended to support such research for both MATLAB and
language extensions of MATLAB.

We would love to see you at the tutorial, which will be on Saturday,
June 4, 1:30-5:00pm.  Early registration closes on May 16th,  so please
register now if you are interested.

The main PLDI web page is at:
http://pldi11.cs.utah.edu/

The description of our tutorial is at: