[Soot-list] How to get SourceFileTag

Xiaochen wxy_3055 at 163.com
Tue May 17 04:28:13 EDT 2011

Dear Eric:
    I want to build some source code searching tools based on soot. So I want to get the source file and the line number of each variable in the jimple code.
    I find that there is a sourceFileTag, and I think it will record the source file of a given valuebox during the loading of Java classes. I know that if I set the keep-line-number to be true, I can get the LineNumberTag, However, I cannot find which option to set to get the sourceFileTag. Furthermore, is there any way in soot to record the exact offset of a variable in the source code(I guess there may be not since the byte code that soot analyze may already lose this information)?
    Please kindly advise!
Yours Sincerely,
Xiaochen