[Soot-list] How to get SourceFileTag

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue May 17 14:37:44 EDT 2011

Hello.

If I am not mistaken then the SourceFileTag is just always present. It
should be attached to the SootClass.

About the offset: I think that you cannot retrieve it, for the reasons
you mentioned: some Soot locals represent stack locations that have no
offset. I guess there may be a way to extend Soot, though, to keep the
offset for the other locals.

Eric