[Soot-list] Dependencies svn repo down?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu Nov 10 09:37:58 EST 2011

Hi Niklas.

We need to update the documentation... The repo moved to:
https://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/abc/trunk/aop/libs/

Thanks for letting us know, I will update the website.

Eric

On 10 November 2011 14:42, Niklas Therning <niklas at therning.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to follow the instructions on
> http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/soot_in_eclipse_howto.html to check out the
> soot sources. However, the svn repo with the dependencies seems to be down.
>
>   svn co http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/projects/trunk/aop/libs/
>
> just hangs and Chrome fails to connect when I try to browse to
> http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/projects/trunk/aop/libs/. I've tried from two
> different networks with the same result.
>
> Is this something you're working on fixing or is there a mirror or zip or
> similar of the dependencies that I could use instead? Or could I just use
> the 2.4.0 download from the soot site?
>
> /Niklas Therning

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Claude Shannon Research Group Leader at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 32, 64293 Darmstadt