[Soot-list] Problems running Paddle

Tillmann tirunkel at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Thu Nov 10 12:52:45 EST 2011

Hi,

i'm trying to run paddle on my x64-machine and have problems to work
with the bdd-implementations.

I've compiled jedd and all dependencies on my x64-machine by-hand - with
success - and got an brand new 64bit-jedd-runtime.

After that, i included the runtime as explained in the survivorsguide
with -Djava.library.path=/home/<user>/jedd-0.4/runtime/lib/: also with
success.

Then i've tried the three bdd-implementations (buddy, cudd and javabdd)
by setting the corresponding backend option (rest: same option-set as in
the survivorsguide-example) with three fails (see below).

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Tillmann

BUDDY:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
jedd.internal.buddy.BuddyJNI.get_bddop_and()I
     at jedd.internal.buddy.BuddyJNI.get_bddop_and(Native Method)
     at jedd.internal.buddy.Buddy.<clinit>(Buddy.java:634)
     at jedd.internal.BuddyBackend.init(BuddyBackend.java:39)
     at jedd.internal.Backend.init(Backend.java:35)
     at jedd.internal.Jedd.setBackend(Jedd.java:37)
     at jedd.Jedd.setBackend(Jedd.java:78)
     at soot.jimple.paddle.PaddleScene.setupJedd(PaddleScene.java:83)
     at soot.jimple.paddle.PaddleScene.setup(PaddleScene.java:1272)

CUDD:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
jedd.internal.cudd.CuddJNI.get_CUDD_VERSION()Ljava/lang/String;
     at jedd.internal.cudd.CuddJNI.get_CUDD_VERSION(Native Method)
     at jedd.internal.cudd.Cudd.<clinit>(Cudd.java:1858)
     at jedd.internal.CuddBackend.init(CuddBackend.java:36)
     at jedd.internal.Backend.init(Backend.java:39)
     at jedd.internal.Backend.init(Backend.java:35)
     at jedd.internal.Jedd.setBackend(Jedd.java:37)
     at jedd.Jedd.setBackend(Jedd.java:78)
     at soot.jimple.paddle.PaddleScene.setupJedd(PaddleScene.java:86)
     at soot.jimple.paddle.PaddleScene.setup(PaddleScene.java:1272)