[Soot-list] How to recognize and rebuilt Array initialization expressions (double a[] = {2, 3, 5})?

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 14:46:00 EST 2011

Hello,

Does it exist an expression for initializing arrays like (double a[] = {2, 3, 5}) in Grimp? I'm performing a transformation on Jimple code and this kind of statements come as success assignments like (tmpArray[0] =2; tmpArray[0] =3; tmpArray[0] =5;) - I want to rebuilt them in a Grimp expression and to add it to the chain. I think that for this I should to remember some flags to be sure that I have an array initialization expression ... and after I recognize it I will rebuilt it  in Grimp.

Anyone knows an easier way?

Cristina