[Soot-list] Problems with interprocedural analysis and the PackManager

Tillmann tirunkel at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Wed Nov 23 13:09:04 EST 2011

Hi Eric,

thanks for your help. I've found out that i have to specify the
process-dir (we've discussed that in an earlier that this option only
have an influence on the non-w-mode) then the other packs are invoked as
i assumed.

Does any buil-in interprocedural analyses exists in soot? The build-in
analysis i've found only deals with intraprocedural analyses.

Regards,

Tillmann