[Soot-list] Problems with interprocedural analysis and the PackManager

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Fri Nov 25 02:23:13 EST 2011

> Does any buil-in interprocedural analyses exists in soot? The build-in
> analysis i've found only deals with intraprocedural analyses.

Well, there is call-graph construction and points-to set computation,
of course. Also I think there is a reaching-definitions analysis if I
am not mistaken. Look for subclasses of SceneTransformer. They are
usually hooks for inter-procedural analyses. I don't think we have an
inter-procedural null-pointer analysis at this time.

Cheers,