[Soot-list] function call graph

yajin yajinzhou at vm-kernel.org
Sat Sep 3 10:45:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for all of your reply.

> Could ou please be more specific? Why is it different from what you
> need? In my understanding it should be exactly what you need.

There are too many nodes(cg.size) in this graph. I use a small program
(less than 50 LOC) to generate the call graph and there are more than
10,000 nodes in this graph.(Also it spends more than 30 seconds to
generate this graph). I guess it includes the nodes in JDK libraries.
(Otherwise there should not be so many nodes in the graph). Maybe I
need to read the documents and find a way to filter out these nodes.

One more question:

Is it possible to generate the call graph based in the scale of basic
blocks( without jump/branch in the basic block) for single class or
whole program?

Thanks.

---
yajin