[Soot-list] soot and concolic testing

Saswat Anand saswat78 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 10:31:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

JCute uses soot.  I myself implemented a symbolic execution tool using
Soot that we call Cinger. However, unfortunately source code of none
of the two tools are currently publicly-available. I am cleaning up
the Cinger source code with the plan to release it soon (a couple of
months). In the mean time, if you want to know more about Cinger,
there is a paper on it with the title "Heap Cloning: Enabling Dynamic
Symbolic Execution of Java Programs".

Saswat