[Soot-list] patch to allow adding application class during BodyTransformer

Patrick Lam plam at sable.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 12 15:43:22 EDT 2012

On 04/12/2012 12:35 PM, Phil Pratt-Szeliga wrote:
> Hi Pat,
>
> Can you direct me to a test case that I should run?

Hi Phil,

I don't have any cases handy. It would be useful if instructions on how
to run a reasonably large test case existed on the Internet. I know that
Eric runs abc tests before releasing Soot, which may exercise it on
DaCapo. But I don't have step-by-step instructions. Do you think you
could write some?

pat