[Soot-list] patch to allow adding application class during BodyTransformer

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Fri Apr 13 03:31:00 EDT 2012

Hi all.

I have added some instructions here:
https://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/wiki/index.cgi/TestingSoot

About the patch: I am not sure, though, if adding classes in a
BodyTransformer is a good idea. What would the exact semantics of this
be?

Eric

On 12 April 2012 21:43, Patrick Lam <plam at sable.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> On 04/12/2012 12:35 PM, Phil Pratt-Szeliga wrote:
>> Hi Pat,
>>
>> Can you direct me to a test case that I should run?
>
> Hi Phil,
>
> I don't have any cases handy. It would be useful if instructions on how
> to run a reasonably large test case existed on the Internet. I know that
> Eric runs abc tests before releasing Soot, which may exercise it on
> DaCapo. But I don't have step-by-step instructions. Do you think you
> could write some?
>
> pat

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt