[Soot-list] Saving a Program Dependency Graph in the dot

Hossein Sadat-Mohtasham shmohtasham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:21:50 EDT 2012

Hi Upulee,

No, unless it exists somewhere in the base classes. But this seems to
be a very useful feature
and I don't think it is hard to implement. There is already a method
that prints the graph for
debugging purposes. A DOT file can be generated in the same way. You
are welcome to add
it and send a patch; I can also work on this later but I will be busy
for the next 2 weeks ...

--Hossein