[Soot-list] Construction of CFG isn't it a built-in functions of SOOT?

Z zell08v at orange.fr
Thu Apr 19 05:27:48 EDT 2012

Thanks Eric.

I would like to mention that only very few links indicated at the "uses of
SOOT" page are not broken.
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren/sootusers/

And apparently, those bad links are blindly coipied into the recent version
of "uses of SOOT"
https://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/wiki/index.cgi/SootUsers

For information, Rountev's  is a working link.

Zell.