[Soot-list] Is that possible to use Object representative (instance keys) without "-w"

Zell zell08v at orange.fr
Sun Aug 12 09:59:09 EDT 2012

Hello,

Could you tell me whether it is possible to use the instanceKey facilities
from the classes

 soot.jimple.toolkits.pointer.InstanceKey;
 soot.jimple.toolkits.pointer.LocalMustAliasAnalysis;
 soot.jimple.toolkits.pointer.LocalMustNotAliasAnalysis;

without enabling  "-w" mode? I tried to use the instancekey without "-w".
The compiler gives me this exception:

soot.jimple.toolkits.pointer.FullObjectSet cannot be cast to
soot.jimple.spark.sets.EqualsSupportingPointsToSet

Apparently, the constructor of instancekeys uses spark by default, which
implies that " -w" mode is needed. Can I disable the using of spark when
constructing instancekeys?

Thanks.

Zell.