[Soot-list] all clara tests failing

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Sun Aug 12 12:35:11 EDT 2012

Hi.

> When I am running the clara tests freshly downloaded, I get errors
> like the following ...

Oh, bummer, I wonder why I am not getting the build-error emails I am
supposed to get in such cases... I will need to fix this.

Anyway, the error is caused by a new dependency. Soot now depends on
soot/libs/AXMLPrinter2.jar.

I did include this in soot/build.xml but apparently it's not being
picked up in the automated build. Phil, I am afraid I won't have tome
to look into this this week (ICSE deadline is too close) but if you
provide a patch based on the above info I am happy to commit it.