[Soot-list] Jimple local to source expression

Saswat Anand saswat78 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 03:53:24 EDT 2012

> I don't know what happens if you don't transform the Jimple at all. I
> think there's a switch to do that, but I can't remember what it is.

I would be curious to know what happens and what is that flag. It
would be nice to be able to configure soot not to worry about
efficient bytecode generation, but preserve the mapping from jimple
elements to the .class or .java file.

It might be nice to use Eclipse's ASTParser to parse Java code and
build jimple from the AST. Did anybody explore this route?

Saswat