[Soot-list] Adopting the git-flow convention/layout

Quentin Sabah quentin.sabah at inria.fr
Wed Dec 5 09:56:43 EST 2012

Hi Eric,

> I wonder what others think about this and if you agree that this is a
> sensible idea.

I'm glad to ear about git-flow here.
I've been using it (the conventions, not the script itself, whatever)
for my own projects for a little while now, and I find it really
convincing. I like how it isolates non-related modifications of the code
via feature-branches. I'm a big fan of merging finished features back to
develop with the --no-ff option :)

--
Quentin Sabah, CIFRE Ph.D. student
Grenoble University
mailto:quentin.sabah at inria.fr  | mailto:quentin.sabah at st.com
phone: +33 476 61 54 57        | phone: +33 476 58 44 14