[Soot-list] My first SPARK example from the survivor's guide runs out of memory

Lei Shang shang1982 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 05:29:38 EST 2012

I think in default Spark doesn't produce output just as Eric said. But if
you really want to dump the results, you
need to turn on some dump options provided by Spark, like

    java soot.Main -w -app cg.spark enabled:true,dump-solution:true ...

Other useful dump options include: dump-answer, dump-pag and dump-html. To
see the list of available options in Spark, you should get them by command
"java soot.Main -ph cg.spark".

However, just as Eric said, points-to analysis in most of the cases is
rather a stand-alone task, but serve to provide points-to or alias
information for many other analysis, like lockAllocator, mhp, escape
analysis.

Lei