[Soot-list] My first SPARK example from the survivor's guide runs out of memory

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Fri Feb 10 03:37:09 EST 2012

> However, now mine works but it outputs no result at console in my
> Eclipse. I also observed that sootOutput directory is empty! So, where
> is the result finally? Sorry for such a question...

The result it's not printed, it's being made available to you in the
form of two objects that you can access from a SceneTransformer using
Scene.v().getPointsToAnalysis() and Scene.v().getCallGraph(). Note
that Spark is not very useful on its own. Usually you want to
build other analyses that *use* Spark.