[Soot-list] My first SPARK example from the survivor's guide runs out of memory

Z zell08v at orange.fr
Thu Feb 9 11:55:36 EST 2012

Thank you for being so helpful.

However, now mine works but it outputs no result at console in my
Eclipse. I also observed that sootOutput directory is empty! So, where
is the result finally? Sorry for such a question...

My console yields
Warning: Method <sun.security.provider.PolicyFile:
java.security.Permission
getInstance(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)> is
reachable, and calls Class.forName on a non-constant String; graph
will be incomplete! Use safe-forname option for a conservative result.
Warning: Method <sun.security.provider.PolicyFile:
java.security.Permission
getInstance(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)> is
reachable, and calls Class.forName on a non-constant String; graph
will be incomplete! Use safe-forname option for a conservative result.
Warning: Method <sun.security.provider.PolicyFile:
java.security.Permission
getInstance(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String)> is
reachable, and calls Class.forName on a non-constant String; graph
will be incomplete! Use safe-forname option for a conservative result.
Now handling field references
Worklist has 420 nodes.
Now handling field references
Worklist has 229 nodes.
Now handling field references
Worklist has 66 nodes.
Now handling field references
[Spark] Propagation in 50.3 seconds.
[Spark] Solution found in 50.3 seconds.
[Spark] Number of reachable methods: 8170
[spark] Done!
<init>
go
main