[Soot-list] Print Statements from Custom Flow Analysis Not Appearing

Patrick Lam plam at sable.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 22 21:42:40 EST 2012

On 02/22/2012 03:33 PM, Josh Branchaud wrote:
 > I then go to Eclipse's package explorer view, right
 > click on a simple Jimple file that I have created, and choose to run
 > Soot... with it.

Hi Josh,

Working from memory, I believe that you actually need to choose
something like "run custom Soot main class" rather than "run Soot",
which won't call your main() method. Incidentally, you probably want
your main method to be in a separate class from the Analysis class. I
hope that my memory is accurate!

pat