[Soot-list] Soot-list Digest, Vol 81, Issue 5

Tezcan Dilshener tezcan at dilshener.de
Fri Jan 6 04:06:11 EST 2012

Hi Bernhard

thanks for the suggestion.
I tried those parameters without any success.
Looks like no matter what I do Soot is trying to look for the sources of the classes that it reads.
All I am trying to do is record a list of ClassA.method() calls ClassB.metod().
How can I run Soot so that it only analyzes class files to give me a such a list?
Any further ideas examples is really much appreciated.

Regards
Tezcan
On 05.01.2012, at 16:24, soot-list-request at sable.mcgill.ca wrote:

> Hi Tezcan,
>
> have you tried the parameter -src-prec only-class ?
>
> Bernhard

Tezcan Dilshener

"Subset of all things that we know and believe makes our knowledge."