[Soot-list] No active body present for method

Ubaid Raja ubaidsatti at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 07:36:46 EST 2012

Hi all,
I have been trying to obfuscate my web application with JBCO and I am using following command line
java -Xms256m -Xmx1024m soot.jbco.Main -w -v -cp "{Class Path Entries}" -d "{Output path}" -app -pp {Main Class} -jbco:verbose -t:9:jtp.jbco_cae2bo

Classpath has the entry of jxl.jar which contains this file.

but I am constantly running into this problem.

no active body present for method <jxl.biff.AutoFilterRecord: void <clinit>()>.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thnaks,
Ubaid Raja