[Soot-list] NullPointerException in soot.SootMethod.getBodyFromMethodSource

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Tue Jul 3 07:08:58 EDT 2012

Hello,

I followed Eric's advice from another thread and converted my driver
code to use soot's Main class. Looks like I am still doing something
wrong though, because it crashes :(

Actually, I am running the main twice. The first time without the the
call graph, then I pick the entry points, then I run soot the second
time with the call graph options.

The code snippet is here
http://pastebin.com/tktgdjzN

One of the things is that it crashed if I repeated all the options
between the two runs, so now I am relying on the previous run's options
to be kept by soot... not sure that works 100% as I am expecting.

--
Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Étudiant au doctorat - PhD Student