[Soot-list] NullPointerException in soot.SootMethod.getBodyFromMethodSource

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Tue Jul 3 09:19:23 EDT 2012

Hi Marc-Andre.

You cannot just run the main method twice, as Soon cleans up stuff
after some of the packs have finished.

Eric

On 3 July 2012 13:08, Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau
<marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I followed Eric's advice from another thread and converted my driver
> code to use soot's Main class. Looks like I am still doing something
> wrong though, because it crashes :(
>
> Actually, I am running the main twice. The first time without the the
> call graph, then I pick the entry points, then I run soot the second
> time with the call graph options.
>
> The code snippet is here
> http://pastebin.com/tktgdjzN
>
> One of the things is that it crashed if I repeated all the options
> between the two runs, so now I am relying on the previous run's options
> to be kept by soot... not sure that works 100% as I am expecting.
>
> --
> Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
> Étudiant au doctorat - PhD Student

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt