[Soot-list] Executing code at the end of the jtp phase.

Orestis Tsapogas o.tsapogas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:09:10 EDT 2012

Hello, I am building an ahead of time compiler for java bytecodes with
Soot. I am using a BodyTransformer which is attached to the jtp phase.

I need a way to execute some data structure building code at the very end
of the phase when all methods have been translated. I can think of adding a
separate phase after the translator phase which does this, but this seems a
bit of an overkill as this will re-iterate over all the methods again if I
am not mistaken. Is there a more efficient way of doing this?

Thank you.