[Soot-list] Executing code at the end of the jtp phase.

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Mon Jul 9 02:51:54 EDT 2012

Hi Orestis.

It would certainly be the cleanest solution to add another phase or pack.

After all, jtp is executed on one method at a time, which does not
really correspond to what you want to do.

Eric

On 7 July 2012 19:09, Orestis Tsapogas <o.tsapogas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am building an ahead of time compiler for java bytecodes with Soot.
> I am using a BodyTransformer which is attached to the jtp phase.
>
> I need a way to execute some data structure building code at the very end of
> the phase when all methods have been translated. I can think of adding a
> separate phase after the translator phase which does this, but this seems a
> bit of an overkill as this will re-iterate over all the methods again if I
> am not mistaken. Is there a more efficient way of doing this?
>
> Thank you.

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt