[Soot-list] Using soot as a library

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Sun Jul 8 08:45:56 EDT 2012

On 07/07/12 17:24, David Given wrote:
[...]
> Currently I have about 80 lines of Scala which do a brute force
> traversal of a class, collating the superclass, interfaces, field types,
> method return type and parameters, exceptions and method local variable
> types --- I'm hoping that jimple will force all intermediate variables
> into locals so I don't also have to grope expression nodes. We'll see.

I have a related issue: I now find myself needing to get at all the
*string constants* in a class.

Doing this via brute force traversal is substantially harder, as I'd
need to examine every Value in every Unit in every Body of the class.
Before I do this, is there a cleverer way of getting this information?
For example, is there a way to traverse Values without needing to parse
the Unit they belong to?

│
│ life←{ ↑1 ⍵∨.^3 4=+/,¯1 0 1∘.⊖¯1 0 1∘.⌽⊂⍵ }
│ --- Conway's Game Of Life, in one line of APL