[Soot-list] Using soot as a library

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Sat Jul 7 12:24:06 EDT 2012

On 07/07/12 03:25, Patrick Lam wrote:
[...]
> We get rid of the constant pool in Soot. You can consult the
> SootResolver class and see what it does; there's no specific call to
> find all references.

SootResolver uses ClassSource.resolve to get the dependency list...
which apparently only works during the class loading stage. Certainly,
calling it again for a given class produces a runtime error. Heigh ho.

Currently I have about 80 lines of Scala which do a brute force
traversal of a class, collating the superclass, interfaces, field types,
method return type and parameters, exceptions and method local variable
types --- I'm hoping that jimple will force all intermediate variables
into locals so I don't also have to grope expression nodes. We'll see.

│
│ life←{ ↑1 ⍵∨.^3 4=+/,¯1 0 1∘.⊖¯1 0 1∘.⌽⊂⍵ }
│ --- Conway's Game Of Life, in one line of APL