[Soot-list] More documentation/publications for intra-procedural analysis in soot

Amit ciphermaker99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 06:42:13 EDT 2012

I saw the survivor guide and Eric Bodden's example about intra procedural
data flow analysis using soot but now need more internal details of the
algorithm
(i.e. how loops, conditional branches etc are handled). I need this to
recreate soot for a non-java platform.

Please point me to the details of the algorithm used in ForwardFlowAnalysis
(and the others). The wikipedia link on DFA is not that helpful.
(Some publications and pseudo-code style explanation would be great.)