[Soot-list] Soot and Serialization

Darko Marinov marinov at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:32:36 EDT 2012

> There was a paper [1] by Darko Marinov
The work on CoDeSe was led by Milos Gligoric not me. :)

The CoDeSe system itself does not require the classes to have the
Serializable marker interface.  But to compare CoDeSe with the standard
Java serialization, Milos had a piece of code that adds "implements
Serializable" to every class in a .jar file.  You can find more at [1].

Ding Sun, please feel free to email Milos and/or me if you need more info.

Darko