[Soot-list] Soot exception: There is no main class set!

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Fri Jun 15 08:24:08 EDT 2012

Namaste Harsha,

I had this a few times. There are two methods that can allow you to set
starting points for your interprocedural analyses, one is setting a main
class, the others are setting arbitrary entry points, and they conflict
each other.

I think another cause of it is that the path for the parsing needs to be
repeated in the class path. It took me a while to understand that one :$

If that's not helping, would you please reply with the details of how
you are invoking Soot?

--
Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Étudiant au doctorat - PhD Student