[Soot-list] Soot exception: There is no main class set!

Harsha vardhan Rajendran harshavardhan.rajendran at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 05:43:20 EDT 2012

Hello Marc,

    Thank you so much for your reply. I have taken over this project from
an earlier student and hence am finding my way through it. So, this is how
soot is invoked:

*java -Xmx2048m -cp
../build/jar/bianlian.jar:../code/lib/polyglotclasses-1.3.5.jar:../code/lib/jasminclasses-nightly.jar:../code/lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar:../code/lib/sootclasses-nightly.jar
server.blockify.Blockifier HelloWorld*
*
*
Blockifier and HelloWorld are two classes as you very well understand. And
what do you mean "path for the parsing". Parsing of what to be precise?

Thanks
Harsha

Regards
Harsha vardhan R.