[Soot-list] Using Soot with Maven

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Tue Sep 4 06:45:16 EDT 2012

Hi Julien.

Thanks for the additional info, now I see what you mean. This could be
achieved by changing the code generation in the XSLT scripts within
soot/options. I have never coded XSLT, though, so I am not the best
person to attempt this.

One difficulty is that the expansion of the macro would need to fill
options into multiple classes. In your example, the option
"only-stack-locals" actually needs to be set in the class CPOptions.

I wonder whether it would not be easier for you to generate a string
out of the options and then call Options.parse after all.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE