[Soot-list] ***SPAM*** 【paddle】 a problem in paddle example

水言子 1241635403 at qq.com
Sat Sep 22 03:57:42 EDT 2012

Hello all:

  I am a new to Soot,so I want to ask a simple question!Please help me!
  Thanks in advance!

In the follow code,I compiler it,but it has error: PaddleTransformer  cann't be resolved!
This is a example in soot\sootsrc-2.5.0\tutorial\guide\examples\pointsto.

        PaddleTransformer pt = new PaddleTransformer();
        PaddleOptions paddle_opt = new PaddleOptions(opt);
        pt.setup(paddle_opt);
        pt.solve(paddle_opt);
        soot.jimple.paddle.Results.v().makeStandardSootResults();

Best wishes!