[Soot-list] ***SPAM*** 【paddle】 a problem in paddle example

Richard Xiao richardxx at cse.ust.hk
Sat Sep 22 05:32:03 EDT 2012

Hi,

Paddle is not a standard component of soot, it is an external tool that you
should install it separately.
Please consult this page for more details:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/paddle/
My suggestion is that please do not use Paddle when you are unfamiliar with
soot. Configuring Paddle is not an easy work. Use SPARK instead.

Regards,
Xiao

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM, 水言子 <1241635403 at qq.com> wrote:

>     Hello all:
>
>   I am a new to Soot,so I want to ask a simple question!Please help me!
>   Thanks in advance!
>
> In the follow code,I compiler it,but it has error: PaddleTransformer
> cann't be resolved!
> This is a example in soot\sootsrc-2.5.0\tutorial\guide\examples\pointsto.
>

>         PaddleTransformer pt = new PaddleTransformer();
>         PaddleOptions paddle_opt = new PaddleOptions(opt);
>         pt.setup(paddle_opt);
>         pt.solve(paddle_opt);
>         soot.jimple.paddle.Results.v().makeStandardSootResults();
>
> Best wishes!

Richard Xiao Xiao
PhD Student @ CSE @ Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
www.cse.ust.hk/~richardxx