[Soot-list] about Heros

Zhang Yufeng yuffonzhang at 163.com
Thu Apr 18 11:46:59 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,
I am using Heros in my project.
I have two questions about the "context-sensitive" problem.

The first question:
In my IFDS problem,
in implementing the function
public FlowFunction<Local> getNormalFlowFunction(Unit curr, Unit succ) {}
I need to know the context about where the method including 'curr' is invoked.

In my problem, the operations on the Domain D for the same unit are different in different context.
For example, in the following fuction:

void foo() {
obj1=obj2;
}

for statement
obj1=obj2;

the operation on the 'facts' in the domain 'D' is different in the different context (where the function foo() is invoked).

But in the function
public FlowFunction<Local> getNormalFlowFunction(Unit curr, Unit succ) {}
there is no information indicating that the curr unit is encountered under what context.

Can I do this in Heros?

The second question is also about the context-sensitive problem.
After I get the results by solving the IFDS problem.
I can get the result at each unit by using:
solver.resultsAt((Stmt)unit);
right?
My question is:
does Heros keep the context-sensitive information in the results?
In some cases, the results at the same unit are different in different context.
How can I get this from Heros?

I don't know whether I make it clear.

Thanks.
Best.