[Soot-list] about Heros

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Thu Apr 18 17:21:42 EDT 2013

Hello,

For question 1, the interprocedural CFG allows you to map the unit to the method that calls it.

But I am not sure that you need that. The two statements are different objects, so I doubt that they would collide. Did you check the equals and hash code?
--
Marc-André Laverdière
PhD Candidate - Doctorant