[Soot-list] What kind of analysis is appropriate?

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 13:13:11 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I have done part of my analysis with Soot and for the rest of it I'm looking for the following information that I don't know what kind of analysis is suitable?

I have some functions that they have inputs. In these functions these inputs can be used in local variables of the function, inside loop conditions.
I want to identify those local variables that have used these inputs and also process loop conditions to see if they are related to the input or not. (relation with input in condition and local variable can be direct or indirect)

Regards,
Zeinab